Friday, January 30, 2009

crazy. creative. cool.

I had a dream last night. Well maybe a few. I am not quite sure how many. I never know what they mean. I have heard that they mean what you really want to do or have done in life. That's interesting. I would never have imagined doing some of the things that have happened in my dreams, in real life. Then again, dreaming i suppose is apart of your imagination, so I guess in a way, I did do it. Perhaps I am creative. In my sleep.

Why don't I ride bikes anymore? It's cold. I used to ride bikes all the time. Just don't have the want or will to get on the bike. I guess I am not bored enough to get on the bike. It is a shame. All the bike clothes you have to put for the cold and then the countless laps I would have to ride to get a descent ride in. Riding in this city is pointless. I wish I had some hills close from outside my door. It makes the experience more enjoyable. Does riding my 74' cruiser bike to the coffee shop count?

My coffee is cold. Gross. I drink a lot of coffee now. Well maybe not a lot, but more than I used to drink. I still don't drink that much coffee. I just noticed that the protective sleeve on my coffee say,"Caution HOT Beverage!" What if I didn't put the protective sleeve on the coffee?

I want to be really good at something. Like so good that when you think of something you think of a single person. I don't feel like it is as useful to be moderately good at a lot of things. Let's take a look at this. Most people, I would say, think that it is far more beneficial to be good at many things than being superb at just one. But being good at one thing makes it a lot easier to organize your thoughts and everyone remembers the person who is great.  I want to be great. Great at that one thing. I imagine that I could be a great pianist. I am not even a good pianist in real life. I don't own a piano nor have I ever but I believe the piano is my instrument. 

Am I dreaming? Like I said, I do a lot of really cool shit in my sleep. 





No comments:

Post a Comment